Friday, May 13, 2011

Sally the Salad! version 2.0

Sally the courageous salad survived the maintaince, almost.
Alright, so Blogger had some problems and I lost my salad, but do not fear! (cause the salad is now back up here.. rhymes..)

Arugula, watermelon and feta cheese salad:

Serves 4
120 gr package arugula
50 gr crumbled feta cheese
120 ml balsamic vinaigrette
1/2 sliced red onion
and the amount of watermelon you like, probably about 1/8th of a whole would fit.

Unpack it, toss it, eat it!

10 comments:

  1. Damn this salad looks soo lush ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is making me very hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't make my style but thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna try this out with a date sometime. Thank you very much, it looks awesome.

    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ate a similar salad earlier, some good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tried it, tasted great!
    Even tho I'm a hardcore "meat person"

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a tasty looking salad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy enough for me, i'll try it

    ReplyDelete